The Steps To Go Passwordless Using Cipherise
Cipherise is a passwordless authentication solution that uses mobile devices as a trusted identity. Here are the steps to go passwordless using Cipherise:
1. Download the Cipherise app on your mobile device from the app store.
2. Register your mobile device with Cipherise by following the prompts in the app. You’ll need to provide your name, phone number, and email address.
3. Once you’ve registered your mobile device, you can use it to authenticate with any application or website that supports Cipherise.
4. When you log in to an application or website that supports Cipherise, select the Cipherise option as your authentication method.
5. Cipherise will send a push notification to your mobile device asking you to approve the authentication request.
6. Open the Cipherise app on your mobile device and review the authentication request. Tap the “Approve” button.
7. You’ll be logged in to the application or website without having to enter a password.
By using Cipherise, you can enjoy passwordless authentication without compromising security. Cipherise uses a combination of encryption and multi-factor authentication to ensure that only you can access your accounts.